Our group was ABS(American Bureau of Shipping ) TYPED APPROVED in last year. And our group established a laboratory of quality inspection with the Supervision Bureau of Quality and Technology of China. We have been a long terms partner with CNPC and SINOPEC .Then our main raw material , the pipes for the oil casing pipe,the pipe fittings and other raw material for flanges are all supplied by Bao steel group and Shougang steel group which belong to Chinese government .
To fulfill each and every requirement of customers and to meet with International specifications and dimensional standards, we follow stringent quality policy:
- Organisation: We have a quality control department handled by a team of Q.C. experts whose work is to maintain all the records & supervision of Q.C. Inspectors.
- Processing System: While selecting raw material we carry out a physical and chemical test. After acceptance of it, a control number is issued which is marked on whole of the material that is to be used. At the time of forging and forming of flanges, fittings etc same control number is transferred to further operation. After final forging or heat treatment a batch number is allocated a lot and this batch number is stamped on each pipelining component. Time and date of final forging is also mentioned on the temperature chart.
- Machining: After final heat treatment process, all the pipelining components are sent for machining that includes O/D and I/D matching as per dimensional codes. A expert quality control engineer keeps constant vigil on every machining operation. All the machining is carried out as required by the codes.
- Testing: In this step, three types of testing are performed : Tensile testing, Hardness testing and Impact testing. In tensile testing, sample is taken from the pipelining components in accordance with codes as required by purchaser on universal testing machine calibrated & approved by the authorized inspection agencies. In hardness testing, results are recorded in separate register and it is performed on atleast 10% of whole lot.
- Finishing: After pickling and passivating all pipes, tubes, fittings etc., scale is removed that is formed during forging operations. Finally dimensional check is carried out and recorded.
- Marking: After the final dimensional check each fitting is marked for size, schedule, fitting specification, heat mark & batch number.
- Certificate: All of our pipelining components supplied to the purchaser are furnished with manufacturer’s test certificate which includes data i.e. raw material composition, heat treatment done, heat mark, batch number, hardness value, chemical & physical test results, radiography results, size, schedule, specification and quantity supplied.