Characteristics and advantages of polyurethane insulation pipeline
Polyurethane thermal insulation pipeline has been developed rapidly as a kind of excellent thermal insulation material, and its application scope is also more and more extensive. Moreover, because of its simple construction, energy-saving and anti-corrosion effect, it is widely used in a variety of heating, refrigeration, oil transportation, steam transmission and other pipelines.
Compared with traditional insulation pipes, polyurethane insulation pipes have outstanding advantages:
- Polyurethane heat preservation pipeline has good heat preservation performance, the heat loss is only 25% of the traditional pipe, long-term operation can save a lot of energy, significantly reduce energy costs.
- It has a strong waterproof and corrosion-resistant ability. It does not need to be attached with a pipe trench. It can directly bury the polyurethane insulation pipe into the underground or water. The construction is simple and rapid, and the comprehensive cost is low.
- The service life of polyurethane insulation pipe can be up to 30-50 years. The correct installation and use can make the maintenance cost of pipe network extremely low.
- Polyurethane insulation pipeline also has good corrosion resistance and impact resistance at low temperature, which can be directly buried in the frozen soil.
- Alarm system can be set up to automatically detect the leakage fault of the pipe network, accurately indicate the location of the fault and automatically alarm.
Haihao Group manufacture steel pipes products more than 30 years,the products sells well all over the world for the high quality.If you have any question,please contact us!!! Email:firstname.lastname@example.org