Welded steel pipes
Welded steel pipe is formed by rolling plate and welding the seam.It is cost-effective pipe with tighter Dimensional tolerances and less weight.It is intended for conveying gas, vapor, water or other liquid in low and medium pressure ambient, such as water mains system, sewerage system, Oil and gas pipeline, fire protection service,etc.
Types of welded steel pipes:
According to different welding methods can be divided into electric arc welding pipe,the high frequency or low frequency electric resistance welded pipe and gas welding pipe,furnace welding pipe,bondi pipe,etc.
- Electric Resistance Welded(ERW) steel pipe used in oil drilling and machinery manufacturing, etc.
- Furnace pipe welding pipe can be used for water gas pipe, etc .
- Longitudinal Submerge-arc Welded(LSAW) used for high pressure straight oil and gas transportation etc.
- Spiral welded pipe(SAW) used for the oil and gas transmission, and pipe pile etc.
Welded steel pipe dimensions:
- Outer Diameter: 6mm-4064mm
- Wall Thickness: 3mm-50mm
- Length: 3m-20m
Haihao Group supply&manufacture&export welded steel pipes(ERW,SSAW,LSAW),seamless steel pipes,galvanized steel pipes,casing steel pipes,precision seamless steel tubes and butt welding pipe fittings,forged pipe fittings(socket weld pipe fittings and threaded pipe fittings),forged flanges more than 30 years,we supply the piping products according to standard ANSI,ASME,ASTM,API,BS,DIN,EN,JIS,GOST,MSS,etc.If you want to know more about our piping products,please email us:firstname.lastname@example.org