What is the polyurethane coating?
Polyurethane coating is a kind of anticorrosive coating, its main components are isocyanate-NCO and hydroxyl. At present, it is widely used in pipe fittings, pipes, flanges and other pipeline products surface anti-corrosion. As a surface anticorrosive coating, polyurethane coating has the following advantages and disadvantages:
- Good physical and mechanical properties.It produces a hard, bright, flexible, strong adhesion, wear-resistant film.
- Excellent corrosion resistance.It is resistant to oil, acids, chemicals and industrial gases.
- Aging resistance is better than epoxy coating.Often used as a topcoat, but also as a primer.
- Polyurethane resin can be miscible with a variety of resins to meet various requirements by adjusting the mixing formula.
- It can be cured at room temperature or by heating, and can be cured when the temperature is low or even reaches 0℃.
- The service life of the pipe products coated with polyurethane coating is longer.
- The storage stability of the polyisocyanate component is poor, so moisture must be isolated during use to avoid jelly.
- Slightly less alkaline than epoxy coating.
- Higher price of polyurethane coating.
In Hebei Haihao Group, the polyurethane coating is widely used in the production of flanges, pipe fittings, pipes and other pipeline products. It can effectively prevent the corrosion of products and extend the service life of products.Email:email@example.com