COATED,LINED AND CLAD FITTINGS,PIPES
In some cases, butt weld fittings can be externally coated with protective materials, internally lined (example PTFE may be inserted to enhance the resistance of the bare metal to corrosive fluids) or clad.
Advantages of Lined Pipe
- A lined pipe can withstand in tough chemical environments
- And Also offer abrasion resistant property with hard lined material
- It is a cost-effective solution for non-critical services
Disadvantages of Lined Pipe
- Lined Pipe has a limitation of non-metal such as it cannot be used in high temperature and pressure services
- The lined pipe is manufactured in small length pipe spools hence, large no of flange joints in line, which increased maintenance costs and chances of leakages.
A clad pipe has a Metallurgical bond between pipe and cladding material
- The cladding is done by an explosive bonding process or by welding of clad material on a pipe
- High strength carbon steel materials are cladded with high corrosion resistant metal to achieve cost benefits
- Here you can see the clad pipe
Haihao group has cooperated company which is professional for clad pipes and fittings,welcome inquiry.Email:email@example.com